Thank you for your concern for our current prayer needs. We will strive to update each month with our current client and ministry prayer needs.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
Prayer Needs for September,ber 2022
1. Salvation and chains broken in addiction.
2. New Staff Coming into Freedom Life and several staff that are moving closer to family.
. 3. Financial Income for sustainability for 2022
4. Avery County Extension Office development
5. Heart Cry bookings in area churches. (The Launch and Marketing of their new CD and the message it holds.)
6. Blue Ridge Community Care Clients
7. The Staff of Freedom Life and their families
8. Church connections to grow in the coming season
9. Upcoming Fundraising and Community Connection Projects
a. Devotional Book focused on Reentry, writing by clients and staff
b. Art, Chocolate and Stories Event in the late fall.
c. Color run at the YMCA in mid fall to bring awareness to reentry work and success of families
d. Recovery Rally (hosted by McDowell Substance Use Task Force) In September